Heavy metal surfaces, brick, concrete and wood can all benefit from sandblasting. If those surfaces have been painted or coated, or just have built up grime, sandblasting can be an option to clean them up or sometimes even distress them to give an aged appearance.
- Brick & Concrete Block Paint Removal
- Concrete Surface Preparation
- Concrete Pool Resurfacing Preparation
- Graffiti Removal
- Wood Cleaning/Restoration
- Concrete Driveway Restoration
- Heavy Equipment
- Metal Stairs and Railings (Fire Escapes)
- Parking Lot Stripe Removal
Sandblasting offers many solutions from cleaning surfaces to aging and distressing items to help them appear older or more worn. Give us a call and let us help you with your sandblasting needs.
In addition, Sooner Sandblasting & Coating can help with your painting needs. Have a warehouse, office or area that wouldn’t benefit from sandblasting but does need painting? We do that to. Call us to help you brighten up your space.